The IELTS speaking exam has three parts. In this lesson, you can learn how to do part three of the IELTS speaking exam, and how to improve your score. You can learn how to make your answers better by adding details and supporting ideas, how to deal with difficult IELTS speaking test questions, and how to interact with the examiner in part three of the IELTS speaking test. Get a study plan for your target band score with a certified English teacher:
See the full version of this free English lesson here:
1. Support Your Opinions 1:48
2. Speculate: Talk About Possibilities 4:58
3. Show the Other Side of the Argument 7:35
4. Use Filler Phrases to Give Yourself Thinking Time 11:31
5. Be Honest if You Really Don’t Know What to Say 13:11
You can learn:
– How to extend your IELTS Speaking Part 3 answers by adding reasons and examples.
– What to do if you can’t think of examples to develop your answer.
– A simple trick to help you talk more and make any IELTS Speaking Part Three answer stronger.
– How to use filler phrases if you don’t know what to say.
– What to do if you get a question you really can’t answer in the third part of the IELTS Speaking Exam.
You can see more of our free English lessons here: s