Women choose “beta” males on Tinder when they date or have casual sex, not “chads”. They want to remain empowered singles. “Alpha” males on Tinder are Dark Triad personalities (narcissists and psychopaths), interested in hookups. People use dating apps almost exclusively for entertainment, to boost to self-esteem, and to find an intimate romantic partner. When it comes to real-life face-to-face dating or to finding sex, the apps are a total failure.
1. Sexual Medicine Reviews, Volume 8, Issue 3, July 2020, Pages 367-378
Sexological Aspects Related to Tinder Use: A Comprehensive Review of the Literature
2. Personality and Individual Differences, Volume 155, 1 March 2020, 109739
Never mind I’ll find someone like me – Assortative mating preferences on Tinder
3. The Dark Tetrad in Tinder: hook-up app for high psychopathy individuals, and a diverse utilitarian tool for Machiavellians?
Minna Lyons, Ashleigh Messenger, Rebecca Perry & Gayle Brewer
Current Psychology (2020)
4. Trond Viggo Grøntvedt at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and his colleagues surveyed 269 students in Norway
5. Study of 1038 Belgian Tinder users
8. Tinder: women get many more matches, but it’s quantity, not quality
By Jeanette Purvis
Modern young women prefer LESS intelligent loser beta males for long-term relationships and increasingly also for casual sex. ALPHA MALES are losing out!